Hi again everyone!
I decided as my 2 bigger babies have just had their birthday’s and are now 4 and 6, that I would do a fun little Q&A with both of them. I looked around the Internet and found a set of questions I really liked, these are questions that I chose to use http://bebehblog.com/toddler-interview-21-questions/
Here are a list of the questions if you would like to ask them to your little ones 🙂
- What is something mommy always says to you?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you sad?
- What makes you laugh?
- How old are you?
- How old is Mommy?
- How old is Daddy?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Who is your best friend?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What are you really good at?
- What are you not very good at?
- What did you do today?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you want for your birthday this year?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is love?
- What does daddy do for work?
- Where do you live?
- Where is your favorite place to go?
Isla’s Video is here:https://youtu.be/w_fK9OKrjo8
Freddie’s video is here: https://youtu.be/bBdtKwX56lE
I really enjoyed filming these but we had to film them quickly while Ollie was asleep so excuse the fact they both do not have a top on (you can only see their shoulders) I promise they where both fully dressed once I had ironed their tops a little later on!
Thank you for reading & watching